Monday 25 November 2013

2020 Vision = Howcome Jesus Must Return,,, Prior To The Year 2020 = Says The Doors Of (mathew 24:33)

Why Jesus MUST return,,,. before the year 2020 Sorry for not being can use the classic quote symbol for when receiving Words out regarding the Bible,. but creating use of the quote symbol can mess up some regarding the text displaying software. but of that day and hour knoweth no person. But the verse that I need to bring to your attention an earlier verse,.



where I hear that within the original Greek,. this phrase is worded like a command,. God says, KNOW that it is NEAR, even at the DOORs. because regarding the comma separating the 3 items, that was how the scholars interpreted it. I trust that He is telling us that we shall be can KNOW most Doors,.



We can have knowledge of just how near it is, by giving us His deadline = Door. God is telling us that we are can calculate when these Doors, deadlines. will occur, and I trust that He has now shown us how to discover these Doors,. by starting from the day Israel regained manage of Jerusalem,. as this was the final happening of all these things in Mathew 24:33,.



before the final week of years in Daniel 9:24 can begin,. This was the beginning regarding the last, end time generation,. our generation is the final generation prior to the 2nd coming of Christ, Then adding the time elapsed for a generation to calculate one Door or deadline,. and then subtracting 2520 days,. the duration regarding the tribulation ,.



this sends us the other Door For those of you who not ever trust within the rapture,. If Jesus was only going to return the once,. and there was no such thing as the rapture,. Then howcome should He release us 3 deadlines=Doors,. One is our blessed hope in Titus 2:13,.



where I Thes 4:17 tells us,. we which are alive,,, shall be caught up,,, to meet the God within the space. The 2nd one is for His Glorious arrival to the earth, I need to display everybody these Doors. YES,,, it is the deadline, final year. for all the people who are born again.



God has shared this 2020 Vision with me,. a vision of His DOORS in Mat 24:33 which we are not only told that we can know,. but we are told that we should know,. In the original Greek,. it is worded like a command,.



YES, THERE IS A DEADLINE,. FOR THE RETURN OF CHRIST,. a date that Jesus MUST return return by, or before,,,. I got this through logic, and studying the Bible,. Mat 24:33 - says have knowledge of that it is near, even at the DOORs.



Doors is plural,,, maybe this represents His 3 Comings, Once within the Rapture,. I Thes 4:17 we which are alive,,, shall be caught up,,, to meet the God within the air,,, And once in all His glory, when He sets His feet on the earth again,,. Rev 19:11-16 I saw heaven opened,,, His eyes were like a flame,,, on His head were many crowns,,, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS This is what I have return to call my,,,. The reason for this date setting title,. Although I hesitate writing these words,.



because of there being such a stigmatization with date setting, I not ever claim to have knowledge of when,. the Knock rapture shall come, I just need to display everybody the DOORS. or, the should happen by or prior to date,,,,,,,,,. which we are allowed to know,. even commanded to know, ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.



| and lt; and lt; and lt; Hello there guys + gals, and gt; and gt; and gt; FULL PERMISSION OF ANY REPRODUCTION |. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | I need to send this discovery to all the churches on the net + off that I have knowledge of of, |. | to look if they have knowledge of how I should be in error,,, |. | or,,,,,,,,,,, is this really the Truth, |.



|So, Please send this out to everybody you have knowledge of |. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I look an urgent necessity,. for this news to obtain out to the world,,,,. because all Christians should have knowledge of these facts,. that we have fewer than one year left,.



to make a difference for our colleagues and family,. before the rapture regarding the Bride basically MUST happen,. I trust God's timing is getting very near,. and I have uncovered some hard facts,,,. about there being a certainty of reasoning,.



Why Jesus basically MUST return,,,. it also has duel meaning,,,. 20 or 20 is thorough vision,,,. with my +5 bottle bottom glasses, this is sure not from me,,, lol I not ever wish to beginning any panics,,,. but what I wish to start,.



is this End Time Revival,. that I have heard so many about. There is very many of 2012 hype out there lately,. Yes,,, 2012 is a very significant year,. And yes, this world is coming to an end,.



this WORLD SYSTEM,,,,,,,,,,,, Now hold on,,,. our world is not ever going to end,. Proof = Isaiah 45:17 + Ephesians 3:21 - world without end I figured this 2020 Vision out by creating use of the verse Mat 24? 34. this generation shall not pass,{die}. 5, when Israel took manage of Jerusalem,.



which was an important component regarding the 70 weeks,. that was prophesised against the blessed village in Daniel 9:24, and then creating use of 51. 6, calculated from 14+14+14 in Mat 1:17. 1,,, explanation below. 9 solar = the 7 Hebrew year for the Tribulation,.



2 as the deadline for the rapture,. This way, we are shown most regarding the doors, So 2020, 2019. Or should I say, one regarding the DOORs,. = Calculating the final date that the rapture shall occur on. 73 59 = 14 or LAST DAY FOR RAPTURE TO OCCURE:.



+ or DOOR two = MARCH 14, 2012. 2520 days or LAST DAY FOR HIS GLORIOUS APPEARANCE TO OCCURE. tribulation DOOR 3 = FEBUARY 7, 2019. This thought came to me a little years ago,. while I was thinking regarding the verse,.



about how we should have knowledge of when His coming was near,. and the component about even at the door. sounded like a deadline to me,,, I trust that we are the generation that shall not should skills development death. and I was convinced, that The god should release us fair warning,. of just how close His coming was.



I ponder that He is telling us that we can KNOW how close it is,. by giving us the deadline,,,. or showing us the door,,,. but we still do not have knowledge of when His Knock shall come, the rapture. The reason that I happen to be very confident about creating use of this duration,.



for the time span for the final generation,. is that it was the similar to duration used to accurately predicted the date,. which was the rebirth of Israel. = taken from a pamphlet by a well known Canadian author It was this realization that my God used,. To help me read to trust the Bible,.



and soon grow to born again,. So,,, now we take 1967. 6 years for the generation,. where it is spoke about this generation shall not pass. That sends an end date of 2019.



but certainly this should happen prior to the year 2020,,,. That is howcome I call it my 2020 VISION. Now, going by my whole-hearted belief in,. the pre-trib rapture,. This means that His appearance to rescue His own,.



9 years earlier = 7 Jewish years,. 2 is the final time for the rapture, When Jesus shall return for His Church= Bride. Titus 2:13 = receiving note of for that blessed hope AND the glorious appearing. - this verse with the and tells us of most comings,. - the rapture, and His Glorious appearing,.



o at the end regarding the tribulation. I Thes 4:17 = then we which are alive,,, shall be caught up Sooooo,,, message to all of us who are born again,. We Christians have fewer than a years,. to try to make a difference in this world SOME OF MY CALCULATIONS. We are told that there exists 14 + 14 + 14 generations from Abraham to Jesus in Mat 1:17.



14 + 14 + 14 = 42 generations. 2,167 is the year for the Birth of Abraham. ------------------------------. 595 years = generation,,,. I have been struggling with this,,,.



for a little years now,. trying many different ways,. to get someone to listen to me,. with no positive replies so far, So,,, I shall just should double my efforts,. and continue to hold doubling them,.



until I get someone with authority to take me serious,. and join with me, in trying to obtain this phrase out, In my whole life,. Idid not ever ponder of myself,. as the person who should tell this world,. it was at all over,,,,,,,,,,,,.



there is soon to be, a New King in city With so little time left,. ,,, fewer than one year,,,. I should like to work 24 or 7,. But consequently I have been known to leave 4 or 5 days,. without any below time,,,.



for 3 to 3 hours most nights,,, lol. with all of my heart,. and I need to assist Him all that I can,. as I trust that He has giving me,. an incredibly inquisitive mind,.



He teaches me all that I ask,. I hope that I maybe can shake up this world,. I need to dissolve this evolution hoax or fairy tale,. so that I can tear below the cardboard walls of this world system,. I should like to have knowledge of how these scientists explain,.



-how the earth was orbiting the sun,. --for millions, if not billions of years,. ---without the fuel burning up long ago,. ,,, and if they ponder that they can make up a good excuse for that one,. I should hit them with,,,.



- how do you explain it remaining in orbit. -- while our Sun shrinks,. --- as it burns off its fuel,. ---- giving us the light we so desperately need,. And not only the earth,.



-but how regarding the rest regarding the planets,. --how did they all wait in their orbits,. ---with the diminishing size, + gravity pull of our sun,. ----over such a good span on time,,,. sun = fuel burning out, it should not be billions of years old.



moon = leaving its orbit in little tens of thousand years + life cannot exist without it, dead oceans. proton decay = all reason in universe has an expiry date,,, and there is none being created anymore,. atom structure = everything, all reason is created up of atoms. - we still have not figured out all regarding the complexities of how they can be formed. - nor do we have knowledge of what they can be created of.



- we only have knowledge of that they have massive amounts of life in them = atomic bombs radio active material,,,. - how is there any radio active fabric still left on this earth,. - would not it all have been decomposed long ago,. - or does that mean that the earth had to beginning out being 99,9% radio active material, The god gave me this mind for a reason, I wish that I should locate a method to take,. Some better, more accurate IQ tests,.



I scored 135 on a free online test that was rated accurate to 120 = + 15. I scored 165 on a free online test that was rated accurate to 145 = + 20. Peter 14:26 = He shall teach you all things. I trust that I should be can greatest every IQ test that they should throw my way, I wish to use this mind,,,. to challenge the scientists of this world system,.



showing them how the Signature of The god is in all of Creation Your Bro,. Just two of Hiscreations:. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------. There is an unique The god = The god does exist, He created this world, He is the The god regarding the Bible,. Rom 1:20 = For the invisible things of him from the Creation regarding the universe are clearly seen,,, such that they can be without excuse.



- all of creation proves it,. - fulfilled Book of jesus prophecy proves it, = this is what convinced me. - the Book of jesus Code proves it,. He is a personal God, He loves us and He lives within me. = within the shape regarding the Blessed Spirit,.



Jesus is God, = Emmanuel, The god with us, Mathew 1:23. the Trinity is Truth = I trust that the Father, Son, and Blessed Soul are One God,. Gen 1:26 = And The god said, LET US MAKE person in our image. Mat 6:9 = Subsequent to this manner that is why pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven. Peter 1:1 = Within the beginning was the Word, and the Phrase was with God, and the Phrase was God.



Peter 4:24 = The god is a Spirit,,,. This world, or the universe system is sprint by Satan. II Cor 4:4 = In whom the the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which. I trust within the pre-trib rapture, that shall happen prior to the 7 Hebrew years of tribulation. Rev 4:1 = a door was opened in heaven,,, Return up hither,.



Mat 24:31 = his angels shall gather his elect. Luk 21:36 = pray that you can be can escape. two Thes 4:17 = after, we still alive shall be caught up with them. Rev 3:10 = I also shall hold you from the hour of temptation. 1Cor 15:52 = within the twinkling of an eye,,, the dead shall be raised,,,.



and we shall be changed in a flash,. Tit 2:13 = Receiving note of for that blessed hope, AND the glorious appearing. The Blessed Book of jesus is truly the inerrant Phrase of God, there exists no mistakes,. only mistranslations,. The earth is only about 6000 years old, fossils can only occur with quick burials,.



the evidence is everywhere,,, this world system just chooses to ignore it. o the fossil strata regarding the earths crust was laid below by the flood in Geneses. The Book of jesus Code is Truth, it is real, and accurate, yet cannot be located until it happens,. who knows how many of His-story is recorded in there. We are now living within the End Times, the time just prior to Christ's imminent return, I have discovered many enlightening things with this mind that The god has blessed me with,.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. things which include,,,. two - I try not to use the words I am,. as I have return to trust that this is the Name of God. because in Exodus 3:14 The god says:.



Thus shalt thou speak unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. and the third commandment warns us,. Exodus 20:7= You shall not take the name regarding the LORD your The god in vain ' Mark 13:6 = For many shall return in my name, saying, I am Jesus. and in my King James version the phrase Jesus is in an alternate font,. meaning that the phrase was not there within the original Greek text,.



so it should speak many shall come,,, saying I am Have you noticed that lately,. there have been very many of commercials,. that use I am in them,. I noticed first with the I am Canadian commercial,. Notice how it is used more in TV shows and movies, 3 - I have knowledge of that the Trinity should be a challenge for many people,.



so I asked for some enlightenment,. and I trust that the Good God has shown me,. a good method of explaining the Trinity doctrine,,,. the Godhead is a Trinity. and person shall also be created in 3 components GOD = man.



Father = mind = in charge, brains, intelligence, memory. Son = body = your frame, the component that feels, does + contains everything. Holy Soul = soul = personality, temperament, emotions. 4 - Aliens and ghosts are real,. Flying saucers and haunted houses really do exist,.



they are just not what they pretend to be,. ALIENS are not distant evolved creatures,. nor are GHOSTS the spirits of dead people,. They are most the spirits of fallen angels,,,. pretending to be other than they are,.



in order to deceive us humans,. into believing that the Blessed Book of jesus is false,. they can be all male,,, no female, deceiving spirits, Just like prior to the flood, Geneses 6:2. I trust that aliens shall make their selves known to earth,. even appearing on TV,.



shortly after, or immediately preceding the rapture,. probably giving a crafty explanation for the disappearances,. of all the born repeatedly Christians, Peter 3:7 5 - Since becoming born repeatedly - in 1988,. I have always known in my heart,. that we were the generation spoken of,.



in the Bible, that got to look Jesus return,. and I was always receiving note of for proof,. to display most believers, and non believers,. just how close His coming was,,,. in all of His Glory and Power, It seems pretty obvious to me.



that we are now living within the end times,. Even though so many people not ever pay attention,. to the signs regarding the times all around us,. Now I have mathematical proof from the Bible,. that we are indeed the final generation,.



before Jesus returns to this earth,,,. Now,,,, please spread this argument around,. Spread this around to all the people that you know,. Because,,, I cannot look howcome no one has seen this before,. It should have been located ever since Israel took manage of Jerusalem,.



way return in 1967,,,,,,. I guess that we just had to wait for His timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment